Sunday, June 6, 2010

Small Blog w/Small Thoughts

Today I am giving you a new item to my ever expanding toy chest of blog features.

This version of my blog will always be short, sweet, and to the point. Sometimes poignant, often funny, and never dependable… it’s the mini blog!

Today’s mini blog is inspired by a term coined by co blogger AC (visit his rarely posted blog site for some occasional nuggets of goodness http://wanderingsofagypsyking.wordpress.com/).

A few nights ago AC texted me that he saw my “scrunchy”, a doppelganger that had been smushed down to a creepy pint sized version of yours truly. I decided that this was some cleverly sharp wit from the KC based writer.

Damn shame he doesn’t post more frequently.

Any who… at some random point during this fine Sunday, I stood up off the couch and embraced the urge to go wee wee. On my way to the bathroom I told the wife I’d be back in a jiff. While doing my business I decided that numerical labeling of whizzing and pooping has become somewhat passé. So in an effort to reinvigorate the act of relief, I have decided to change the term for #1 to using the “drive thru”. And dropping a deuce will now be called “dining in”.

So there you go. Drive thru or dining in?

With me, it’s almost always a sit and eat visit - J

4 comments:

  1. I said "scrunch", not "scrunchy", you under the bus throwin', callin' a guy out for not bloggin' regularly so and so. Scrunch sounds MUCH less ridiculous. Oddly enough, the guy in question WAS on his way to the Johnny On The Spot when I saw him, which, to my mind, seals the deal that he was your scrunch. Dining in at a concert sounds like you M.O.

    (Not for nothin', but the mini blog idea? Well played. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go blog about something. Can't have your bathroom bid for world domination catching me by surprise.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete