Tuesday, November 3, 2009

That Empty Feeling of Having Not Ate For Days.

I would love to be typing a new and historically funny blog for you right now.

But I can’t.

Sadly the new job has been information overload in the first two days, and I just haven’t felt completely creative. Well… that’s not completely true. I did manager to sketch out this week’s Random Funnies while watching some mind numbingly boring videos... so at least I have that.

I promise to give you normal blogs in the coming weeks. I just need to find my "sea legs" before I can find my way back into my creative mind set.

In the mean time, thank you to my wife and daughter for my birthday. And thanks to all that gave me birthday wishes. And to the handful of guys that gave me a much unexpected rowdy time on Halloween. I am fairly certain that you guys lead me in a direction that caused me to crop dust two Playmates and Hugh Hefner in an elevator.

Yeah, I smiled as I typed that - J

No comments:

Post a Comment