Saturday, February 20, 2010

Total B.S.


Now to some, this joke may strike you as being a little crass… but after I give credit where credit is due… it may make a little more sense. A few years ago I heard my brother say this in reference to when his wife was pregnant with one of their children and I’ve been waiting my entire adulthood for my chance to use it.

And before anyone gets up in arms and shines a judgmental eye in my direction, I think truth be told I’ve been pretty sympathetic and have done good job of showing extra care and love toward my wife. Gun to her head she may even agree.

Still… every time I think of that line, I crack up inside.

So if your slightly disgusted… you can blame Shannon (my bro).

Most everyone does - J

1 comment:

  1. i laughed, out loud even, and didn't think it was crass at all :)

    ReplyDelete