Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ogami Ittō w/ No Daigorō or Peanut Butter w/ No Jelly

There will be a slight change in my usual format over the next two week… for the Kalenator will be visiting her biological in Tulsa over that time period.

And with her, she took the soul of this blog.

Yep, her dead beat has caught up the last few months of kid payments (sort of). So he gets to see her. The length of time he has her company isn’t so smiled upon by her mother or me, but it is tolerated because it’s convenient for him since he’ll be driving this way the week before All Hallows Eve anyway.

Normally I am not so hip on anything “convenient” for him, but we’re dealing with the littlest bright spot in my life here… and I don’t want to take any chances. I figure if all parties are happy, then the balance is worth the sacrifice. But needless to say, I am already awaiting her return.

On pins and needles even.

So with that said, over this Kalen-less time, you will get my old school (for those that have followed me before) rants about almost everything. Don’t expect any sort of witty social commentary or anything. More so the blog equivalent of slapstick… that’s closer to my game.

So far I have a few ideas bouncing around my noggin. There may even be a huge announcement(s) over the next couple of weeks, earth moving possibly. Or I may just fill the time with mindless drivel.

Who knows, I may just keep my pants off all week and wing it - J

No comments:

Post a Comment