Thursday, January 13, 2011

Paul Anak Probably Meant Something Else Entirely

Maybe I’ve turned into just an old married man. Maybe the years and countless “apology” presents for wrongs I’m still not sure I committed have soured me. Or maybe I’ve just taken for granted what it means to be young and discover new love. Whatever the case… seeing young love in action like I did just yesterday both saddens me and makes my heart melt a little.
 
It's great to witness a young man doing his best to impress his lady friend by posturing in the manliest of fashions. To watch him borderline prance to and fro as he walked. And I would smile as he lovingly teased her every chance he could.
 
I watched that same young man being driven crazy by that same lady. She would appear indifferent toward him one moment, and then like a giddy little girl the next. You could see her work him into a frenzy by the slightest movement. It almost appeared as if she was dancing for him, and no music was needed to keep rhythm.
 
The interaction between the two was almost comical. But still loving and a little moving. With each moment and interaction between the two, you could see how much they yearned for each other’s company. It was as if every glance in one another’s direction just made them happier just to be near each other.
 
Yeah, I would have to say it’s a safe bet that if my big retarded dog ever made his way into the neighbor’s yard… he’s going to hump the s#!t out her lady dog.
 
Hope she’s fixed - J  

3 comments:

  1. I see puppies in your future. Many, slack-jawed, furniture-eating puppies who will strive to hacky-sack your junk. Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete