Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Was a Freaking Powder Keg.

Secrets are not my strong point.

Sure, if a good friend tells my something important that they need not to be known… I can make that happen. But if I have some big news about my self, good or bad, I have a hard time zipping my lips.

Kalen is not much better. The best way to get news to relatives or fiends that are close to us is to tell her. Usually it takes all of five minutes of less for her to blurt it out. Say something like, “Kalen sweetie, now Carter is coming over and he is a really big goober. But we don’t like him to know. He’s a big sensitive goober.” Sure enough, about six steps in the door and Kalen would ask him, “Carter… what’s a sens..oh..trib goober? Mommy and Daddy J say you are the most biggest.” You can’t even hint to her what someone might be getting for Christmas or a birthday.

Now knowing this about me and the Kalenator, you should be proud that such a manageable number of you know what I’m about to say… I am going to be a daddy… one of my own biological making.

Yep. that means I had to “do it”… giggle... also note that keeping this inside for so long has caused tremendous gas pains.

And I am so very happy to finally announce it to the world.

So without any more ado than I’ve already used in the sophomoric “doing it” and gas jokes, here is a little introduction.

Baby Bo, here is the world.

World, Baby Bo…



If anyone needs me, I shall be on the rooftops shouting - J

3 comments:

  1. I love these first pictures!! I didn't know this was a secret!! I feel honored that I had known for so long. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry if I opened my big mouth and let people know before they were supposed to.

    I am so excited for you and Missy!

    I love reading your blogs Jeremy, they crack me up....I am not the only one is this family with a sense of humor after all ;)
    Your bestest cousin,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete