Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weekly B.S.


I know some of you have been wondering where this strip has been. In order to explain a little, I thought I would give you a peek inside my creative process.

As you can see, it isn’t very complicated. The ingredients are one part procrastination, one part blank slate, and two parts distraction. This strip is almost dead on accurate. Only I no longer have an actual drawing table, nor is our toilet that loud.

But other than that... dead on accurate.

I wish I could blame my lack of comic posts to the family and/or hard work. The reality is more like this strip. I will try and do better.

Now leave me alone, its ice cream social night in our household – J

2 comments:

  1. It's those damn lights...get ya every time. Nice to see some new art. You being able to draw was starting to become a very well kept secret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The secret is that I actually have Kalen draw them for me.

    ReplyDelete